
They found him strewn across 9th Avenue.
人們發現他的尸體 散落在第九
And 10th.
以及第十大道上
Lola, I'm so sorry.
洛拉,真對不起
I had no idea.
我不是故意的
Ironic, isn't it?
很具有諷刺意味, 不是嗎?
is the destroyer of our social order.
是破壞社會公德的人
She's merely a victim of fate.
但她只是一個命運的受害者
What?
什么?
Nothing.
沒什么
I like the chopsticks in your hair.
我喜歡你頭發 中間的筷子
Sweet 16
16歲的甜心
Always acting like a beauty queen
夢想著自己是 舞會皇后
Like you're posing in a magazine
幻想著為雜志拍照
Because Carla Santini thinks she's Julia Roberts
卡拉?桑提提以為她自己是 茱莉亞?羅伯茨
and the universe is interested in everything she says,
而大家對她說的每一句話 都很感興趣
you can't help overhearing her.
所以總是能無意中聽到關于 她的一些事情
So I had this really long talk with Miss Baggoli yesterday
昨天我和巴格麗女士 進行了長談
about the drama club's production of "Pygmalion."
討論了戲劇隊排演的希臘神話 《皮格馬利翁》
I told her I think it's really rigid to stick to the original.
我跟她說完全照著劇本 演實在是太呆板了