
After three weeks,
三個星期后
I'm getting used to the rich part of town.
我開始逐漸適應 小鎮的生活了
Gated, dull, Armani-ridden.
我被關過緊閉,單調, 沉湎于阿瑪尼
You know, I'm the kind of riffraff they try to keep out.
所以我是他們 敬而遠之的那種人
It's a day in the life, it's a link in the chain
這是生命中的一天 這是鏈條中的一環
Beginning, the ending, they both look the same
無論是開始,或是結束 它們看起來都一樣
Round and round
周而復始
No new ground
沒有新意
Oh
哦
Oh
哦
Ohh
哦--
O-o-h
哦-哦
O-o-h
哦-哦
When Stu Wolff sings,
聽到斯圖?沃爾夫 的歌聲的時候
"There's something in me that always wants more.
我總是欲罷不能
More moons and stars and music in the wind,"
想要聽到他的歌聲 飄揚在風中
it's as though he's just talking to me.
就好像他在跟我說話一樣
I like Steve.
我喜歡斯蒂夫
I bet Stu is hard to get along with.
我猜斯圖一定是個 很難相處的人
You can tell he's sort of moody.
可以看出來他有些 喜怒無常
Haunted.
好像受到什么折磨似的
All true geniuses are haunted.
所有真正的天才都是 這樣的
It's part of what they have to suffer for their art.
這是他們為了藝術所必須 付出的代價
Popovers, ladies.
酥餅來了,女士們
Wow.
哇
This is just like eating in a diner. Thank you.
這就像在餐館里吃的一樣 謝謝
Well, surely you have popovers at home.
我們通常都是在家 吃酥餅的
I just popped them in the microwave.
我剛從微波爐里烤出來的
My mother doesn't approve of microwaves.
我媽媽不準使用 微波爐
She has very strong opinions.
她有極大的偏見
I've never heard of anyone taking a stance
我還從沒聽說過 有人
on an appliance before.
對一個器具有 那么大的意見呢