
I want to let you know that if you're careful,
總之,你如果 繼續和她在一起的話
you could be chilling with us.
我們就不會和你好了
Chilling with you is what I've always dreamed of.
我才不愿和你們在一起呢!
Hey, Ella, wait up! Do you mind if I sit with you?
嘿,埃拉,等等! 不介意我和你一起坐吧?
Oh, no, that's fine.
不,當然,沒關系
This is great.
太好了
When you eat outside in New York, your food gets dirty.
在紐約,如果你在戶外吃東西, 食物就會受到污染
So what's with the Great Santini?
那個高傲的桑提提 是個什么樣的人?
She's beautiful. She's popular.
她美貌, 她很受歡迎
She's rich.
她家里很有錢
In kindergarten, she used to bite the heads off dolls.
在幼兒園的時候, 她喜歡把玩具娃娃的頭咬下來
Ew.
哇
Who's that guy smiling at us?
那個朝我們微笑的 男生是誰?
That's Sam.
是薩姆
Sam!
薩姆!
Lola, Sam.
洛拉,這是薩姆
Sam, Lola.
薩姆,這是洛拉
Hi.
Hi
Hey.
嘿
It's your first day here, right?
你是今天才來的吧?
Yeah.
是啊
Well, it's good to meet you.
見到你真高興
You too.
我也是
I'll see you later.
待會兒見
I couldn't possibly have a boyfriend.
我不能找男朋友
I mean, I have to focus on my acting career.
我的意思是,我必須 將注意力集中在我的演藝生涯上