
I thought it was beautiful. The lights and everything.
那里漂亮極了, 燈火通明
I know why they call it the greatest city in the world.
我終于知道為什么 紐約被稱為世界上最好的城市了
Ella Gerard, you are the sister of my soul!
埃拉?杰拉德, 你真是我的好姐妹
You should see Park Avenue at Christmas.
你真該看看圣誕節時 的公園大道
It's like walking through the Milky Way.
那感覺就像漫步 在銀河上
Except nobody gets mugged in the Milky Way.
除了一點 銀河上沒人會被打劫
(Bell rings)
(上課鈴響)
We'll take our seats now.
我們該坐回位置了
Miss Baggoli?
巴格麗女士?
We have a new girl from New York City.
我們班有個剛從 紐約轉來的女生
Yes?
什么事?
We do.
沒錯
Miss Steppe.
斯黛小姐
Miss Steppe.
斯黛小姐
Miss Baggoli, I know it must show on your records
巴格麗女士, 我知道在你的
that my name is Mary,
花名冊上我的名字是 瑪麗
but everyone has referred to me as Lola
但從我還是個 啼哭的嬰兒的時候
since I was a squealing infant in my mother's arms.
每個人就都叫我洛拉
I don't even know who this Mary is.
我甚至不知道瑪麗 這個名字從哪兒來的