
I have to fight against in my house.
是我在這個家庭里 需要抗爭的事情之一
Gross injustice is another.
另一項是反對十足的不公道
The only person I can turn to is Stu Wolff,
我唯一可以信賴的人 是斯圖?沃爾夫
the greatest poet since Shakespeare
他是莎士比亞之后 最偉大的詩人
and the lead singer of Sidarthur.
也是搖滾樂隊Sidarthur 的主唱
He'd see me through my dark suburban days.
我住在這暗無天日的郊區的日子里 他會一直這樣看著我
In the city, I took two subways and a bus to get to school.
在紐約,我得乘兩次地鐵, 再換乘公交才能到學校
It amazes me that I can get to school
而在這兒我不用花上 1.5磅就可以到學校
without it costing $ 1. 50.
我感到很驚奇
Ow! Ugh!
啊!噢!
Ow.
啊~~
I shall be a bird in a cage with a good school district.
在這個校區里 我就像一只籠中之鳥
Dellwood High.
戴爾叢林高中
However, there is absolutely no point in being negative
盡管如此,我完全沒有 必要對那些
about things you just can't change.
無法改變的事情感到 消沉
I look upon my new town as an empty stage
我把這個小鎮看成 一張空白的畫紙
to which I'm allowed to bring my own script.
我可以在上面盡情地 揮毫潑墨
In my heart, I feel that a legend is about to be born.
我隱隱感覺到, 一段傳奇就要誕生了
That legend would be me.
而主人公, 就是我
It's all about style
這都是流行
Living with style
活出色彩
I'm living in, giving in
我正生活在,
Swimming in
暢游在
Style
時尚中
Hello.
Hello
Hey.
嘿
I'm Lola Steppe.
我是洛拉?斯黛
I'm from New York, originally.
我,原本是從紐約來的
Ella Gerard.
埃拉?杰拉德
I'm from right here, originally.
我,原本就是本地人