
I worry so about you living alone.
你一個人住 我真感到擔心
Oh, Mother, it's adorable of you to be so concerned,
噢,媽咪, 多謝你的關心
but I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself, dear.
但現在我已經 完全有能力照顧好自己了
Come on, girls.
過來,孩子們
Goodbye, my chicken.
再見,我的寶貝
I can live in New York on my own.
我可以一個人 生活在紐約
Yes, I'm free!
太棒了, 我自由了!
I can do whatever I want!
做任何我想做的事情了!
Yay!
耶~~
I was born and nurtured in New York,
我出生在紐約,
Yes!
太好了!
the center of the universe.
并且在這世界的中心長大
Unfortunately, my mother is moving me to another planet.
不幸的是,我媽媽想把我 帶到另一個地方
New Jersey.
新澤西
Is it any wonder that I couldn't face reality?
這樣的事實令我難以接受
Can anyone blame me for dreaming
因為我總是夢想著
that she was leaving me behind in my beloved city?
她可以把我一個人留在 這個我喜歡的城市
Mary, let's go!
瑪麗,我們走了!
Mary!
瑪麗!
Goodbye, childhood home.
再見了, 我童年的故鄉
Goodbye, intellectual and spiritual stimulation.
再見了,智慧 和精神的源泉
Goodbye, Broadway.
再見了,百老匯
Mary, please.
瑪麗,別這樣
Don't be such a drama queen.
別再夢想著當你的舞會皇后了
Lola!
叫我洛拉!
My name from this day forward is Lola.
從今天開始我的名字叫 洛拉
I've known since I was 5 years old that my true name is Lola.
5歲的時候我就知道 我的真名叫洛拉
You were named Mary.
你的名字是瑪麗
It is the name on your birth certificate.
這是你出生證上的名字
It is the name that I am going to call you.
也是我唯一會用來 稱呼你的名字