
In my family, I am a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.
在家里,我就像一只 被困在鴿籠里的火烈鳥
I trip, I fall, I catch myself
我開始旅行, 追逐著自己
Even wishing I was someone else
我甚至幻想 自己是另外一個人
I'm never where I'm supposed to be
我總是無法 像自己想的那樣
Goodbye, New York.
再見了,紐約
Goodbye, any chance of becoming a famous actress.
再見了,一炮走紅的機會
Adventure
去冒險吧
Finding the real me
尋找真我
The real me
真我
I'm a reflection
我是一面鏡子
A reflection
鏡子
Of everything I see
反射我所見到的
Yeah
耶——
Your parents tell you to have hopes and dreams.
父母告訴我要懷抱著 希望和理想
And then they move you to New Jersey.
然后他們又把我 帶到新澤西
It makes no sense.
真令人想不通
Welcome to Deadwood.
歡迎來到死亡叢林
Is she allowed to say that?
誰告訴她這么說的?
Come on.
下車了
Let's see the new house.
讓我們參觀一下新房子
Hurry, hurry.
快,快
Come on.
快點
Oh, Mom.
哦,媽咪
But it's all over the place.
但這里除了草就沒別的了
It's just grass.
這里有草
The sun porch is my bedroom.
玻璃走道后邊就是我的房間
Ordinariness isn't the only thing
平庸并不是唯一