My man.
老兄
Are girls supposed to give boys Valentine's Day cards?
有規定情人節一定要姑娘送卡片的嗎
Well, they're giving them to him.
她們送給我們的兒子
What's that got to do to with me?
那又和我有什么關系?
How long have you had a boyfriend?
你有男朋友是多久的事了
Just for a week.
只有一個禮拜
Rochelle?
Rochelle?
Julius.
Julius.
I wish somebody would give me
真希望有人也能送給我
a Valentine's Day card that says something besides "I hate you."
情人節卡片 上面只要不寫“我恨你”之類的就行
Well, if you want,
如果你想要的話
you can have one of mine.
我可以給你一張
And I thought getting his hand-me-downs was bad.
我認為用他的舊貨是會不吉利的
Mm, no, thank you.
不了謝謝
Who gave you a card that said "I hate you"?
誰給你了張寫”我恨你“的卡片的?
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
It's just a stupid joke.
只是個惡作劇
Even though I didn't like Caruso,
即使我不喜歡 Caruso
I didn't think he deserved to be cursed out by my mother.
我也不想他被我媽媽詛咒
Even though my father wasn't romantic,
即使我父親不是個懂浪漫的人
he wasn't stupid, either.
但他也不傻
He had a shoebox full of greeting cards in the house.
他有一整盒的賀卡
He could give my mother a card for any occasion.
他可以在任何場合給媽媽一張卡片
Happy Anniversary.
結婚周年紀念日快樂
Aw, you shouldn't have.
噢 你沒必要……
Happy Flag Day.
國旗日快樂
Oh, you shouldn't have.
噢 你沒必要……
Happy Chanukah.
光明節快樂
Oh, you shouldn't have.
噢 你沒必要……
He used to keep candy under the bed, too,
他過去還習慣把糖藏在床底下
but the mice kept eating it.
但是這成了老鼠們的目標
Hey, babe.
嘿 寶貝
Hey, baby.
嘿 寶貝
This is for you.
送給你
Baby, it's not even Valentine's Day yet.
寶貝 現在還沒到情人節呢
I know, but... every day is special with you.
我知道 但是...跟你在一起的每一天都是特別的
Oh, Julius, you didn't have to.
噢 Julius 你沒有必要……
But since you did...
但是既然你做了...
You see all this right here? You see that?
你都看到現在發生的了嗎? 明白嗎?
That's why Tonya don't need to be running around here
那就是為什么 Tonya不該
talking about she got a boyfriend.
談論她的男朋友
Julius, she's ten years old.
Julius才10歲
He's just a boy in her class.
她所說的只不過是班上的一個男孩子
It's not big deal.
沒什么大不了的
Rochelle, do you watch the news? Rochelle
你看新聞了嗎
Girls are having babies at ten.
有報導10歲的孩子懷孕的
And grandbabies at 20.
還有20歲就做奶奶的
Drew is the one you need to be worried about.
Drew才是你該關心的
What for?
為什么
So a few girls like him.
沒幾個女孩喜歡他
There's nothing wrong with that.
沒什么不尋常的
He's 11.
他才11歲
He's only one year older than Tonya.
只比Tonya大一歲
What is the difference?
有什么區別?
She is a girl.
她是個女孩
Baby, you cannot protect Tonya from everything.
親愛的 你不能每件事都保護Tonya
You wanna bet?
你確定?
Watch me.
等著瞧
I'll protect her from everything.
我就做給你看
Everything.
每件事
It was clear that my father already had a plan.
很明顯 我父親已經有了計劃
Daddy, this is Ronald.
爸爸 這是 Ronald.
My fianc?
我的未婚夫
Nice to meet you, sir.
很高興見到你 先生
Mama! Daddy shot my fianc?again.
媽媽!爸爸又射了我的未婚夫
Hey, say what you want, but that's effective birth control.
嘿 隨你怎么說 不過這招對計劃生育非常有效
Hey, why do girls like guys that are mean to them?
嘿 為什么姑娘們都喜歡心術不正的男生?
Nice guys finish last.
好人會笑到最后的
Maybe the mean guys beat the crap out of the nice guys
也許他們只是顯得有性格些
so when the girls show up no one else is around.
所以姑娘們一出現 陪在身邊的總是那些家伙
Did you say anything to her?
你和她說什么了嗎
I picked up her books and I offered her a seat.
我幫她把書撿起來 還讓了坐給她
Oh, man, this is major.
噢 伙計 這可是跨了一大步
What's her name? Tangee.
她叫什么? Tangee.
Greg, this is for you.
Greg 這是給你的
Please don't open it until I leave.
請在我走之后再看
Promise? Okay.
好嗎? 好的
Valentine's Day card?
情人節卡片?
It says "Be mine."
寫著“做我的男朋友吧”
Okay.
好的
Yeah.
耶
Man, "Be my Valentine," that's so cool.
老兄 “做我的情人”可真酷
Hey, look, you got one, too.
嘿 瞧 你也有一張
"Roses are red, violets are blue... "
玫瑰是紅的 紫羅蘭是藍的...
cupid hates your guts, and I do, too."
丘比特對你咬牙切齒 當然我也是"
Well, at this time he wrote a poem.
這次他寫了首詩
I never knew when I'd see Tangee on the bus,
我不知道什么時候能在車上再見Tangee一面
so I was always excited when I saw her get on.
所以每次見到她上車 我都激動無比
Let me go! No.
放開我 不
Unfortunately, she was always excited, too.
不幸的是 她也總是很激動
Not happy excited,
不是高興的激動
more like "hold me back" excited.
更像憤怒
Look what you did to my jacket.
瞧瞧你對我衣服干了什么
It's all stretched out.
都被你拉得變形了
You got on the bus like I told you, it wouldn't have happened.
如果你聽我的話乖乖上車的話 這一切就不會發生了
You ain't my daddy.
你又不是我老爹
I don't have to do what you say.
我干嘛要聽你的
Push me again and see what happens.
你再推我一次試試看
Hey. Leave her alone.
嘿 離她遠一點
What?
什么?
You heard him.
聽到沒有
What you gonna do now?
你現在想干什么
Hey, I don't need any help getting my ass whupped.
嘿 我不需要別人幫忙
That's the one thing I'm good at.
我最擅長這個了
* Everybody ha-ates Chris *
* Everybody ha-ates Chris *
Mind your own business.
少管閑事
CHRIS ROCK: I couldn't back down now.
我的腳動不了
I was scared if I moved I might pee myself.
我怕極了 如果我動一步 我會尿濕褲子的
No.
不
小子 滾出我的車
Okay.
好吧
Not you. You.
不是你 是你
Come on, let's go.
快點 下去
Why I got to get off?
為什么非得是我?
He started it.
是他挑起的
Quit lying. He ain't start nothing.
別撒謊了 他可沒有
Why don't you quit lying?
你為什么不停止撒謊?
我說了 下去
Now move.
快點
You want to sit down?
你要坐下嗎?
Sure.
恩
Why'd you do that?
為什么要這么做?