So what else to you lie to me about?
那你們還想騙我什么?
Are you really gonna kick me out if I get pregnant?
我要懷孕了你們真把我趕出去嗎?
Is it true you ain't taking care of no baby?
你說你不養孩子是真的嗎?
Can I really not bring a white boy home?
我真不能帶白人男孩回家嗎?
Does the Foreman Grill really knock out the fat?
烤爐食品真能讓人發胖嗎?
Can I really get a loan with no money down?
沒有資金來源我真能貸款嗎?
Are you my real mother?
你是我親媽嗎?
Momma, I want answers.
媽媽 我要答案
Tonya, like Mommy told you, Tonya
和媽媽跟你說過的一樣
there is a Santa Claus.
有圣誕老人的存在
So how come there's a room upstairs full of presents?
那為什么樓上的房間里 堆滿了禮物?
Who told you that?
誰告訴你的?
Drew showed me.
Drew帶我去看的
Drew, get in here!
Drew 給我過來!
Yes, Mom?
啥事 媽媽?
Did you show Tonya the presents upstairs?
你帶Tonya上樓看禮物了?
Yeah.
對呀
We need to talk.
我們得聊聊
Uh... uh... no.
呃...呃...不
Hold on, Momma. No, no.
等等 媽媽 不 不
My mother talked about beating us all the time,
我老媽整天都喊著要揍我們
but the only time she ever beat us is when she said she wanted to talk.
但她真正要揍我們 只是在她說要"聊聊"的時候
And she talked the hell out of Drew that night.
那一晚她把Drew聊了個底兒掉
Oh... well, what's all this stuff?
哦不錯嘛 這些是什么東西?
I got it from my teacher.
從我老師那兒得到的
She thinks that we're underprivileged and starving.
她覺得我們是處在 下層社會 饑餓狀態
Oh, no.
哦 不
Mm-mmm.
嗯嗯
Absolutely not.
絕對不行
I'm not going to have them people thinking that we don't have anything to eat.
我絕對不能 讓那些人認為我們沒的吃
She wasn't too proud to take those olives.
她還沒有尊嚴到 把那些橄欖放回去
Where you going?
你去哪?
I'm taking this to put some more food in it,
我去往這里再裝點吃的
'cause you're taking this back to school tomorrow.
明天你把它帶回學校去
My mother was so upset about people thinking we needed charity,
我老媽很生氣有人 認為我們需要施舍
she almost forgot she felt guilty about not getting me a gift.
這使她幾乎忘了沒給我禮物 帶來的罪惡感
Chris, wait a minute.
Chris 稍等片刻
Look... I'm sorry.
聽著 我很抱歉
I know all of this is not your fault.
我知道這些不是你的錯
And I know it seems kind of crazy with me giving back
還知道這讓我看起來像有病一樣
free food when we can't even afford to buy you a Christmas gift.
當我們買不起你的圣誕禮物時 還把免費食物送回去
It's okay.
沒什么
After that, my mother gave me the one gift she could afford--
后來 我老媽給了我 一件她買的起的禮物
she was really nice to me!
她對我真的很好
Who needs Christmas when all your wildest dreams come true?
當你最瘋狂的夢想成真時 誰還需要圣誕節?
Chris gets the big piece.
Chris吃大塊兒的
I got the big piece of chicken.
我吃到了大塊雞
Merry Christmas.
圣誕節快樂
I didn't have to do any chores.
我不用干任何家務活
Tonya, wash the dishes.
Tonya 刷盤子
I thought Chris had to do 'em.
我以為是Chris刷
You thought wrong.
你以為錯了
I got Tonya in trouble.
我讓Tonya陷入麻煩
Ow! Ow!
嗷!嗷!
Mama, Tonya hit me twice.
媽媽 Tonya打了我兩下
It felt so good, I was thinking
感覺真好 我不由在想
what life would be like if I never got a present.
要是我永遠得不到禮物 生活會變成什么樣子
Get up and let your brother watch TV.
起來 讓你哥看電視
- But Mom? - But nothing! Get up.
可是媽媽... - 可是個屁!起來
I wondered what I could get if the roof caved in.
我在想要是房頂塌下來 我能得到什么
Mwa!
親下!
Hey, Drew, can you pass me the remote?
嘿 Drew 把遙控器遞過來?
Yeah, right.
好 行
Ma...
媽...
I couldn't believe how good I had it.
我不敢相信日子會這么好
Meanwhile, Tonya didn't believe anything.
同時 Tonya不相信任何事
Mama, is cornbread made of corn?
媽媽 玉米面包是玉米做的嗎?
Hmm... no.
啊...不是
I think it's made of cornmeal. Why?
應該是玉米粉做的 怎么問這個?
Just checking.
隨便問問
Why, you want Santa Claus to bring you some cornbread for Christmas?
怎么你想讓圣誕老人送你玉米面包?
Yeah, he could bring it with your Cabbage Patch Doll.
耶 他能連揶菜娃娃給你一塊帶來
Hey, hey. Stop it.
嘿 嘿 別說了
Okay? Enough. Ok?
夠了啊
Leave your sister alone.
放過你們妹妹吧
Drew, you believed in the Easter Bunny till you was about her age, and Chris,
Drew 你相信“復活節兔子” 在Tonya這么大時候
you damn near lost all your teeth before
Chris你呢 差點弄掉所有牙
you stopped believing in the Tooth Fairy.
直到你不相信"牙仙"
There's no Easter Bunny or Tooth Fairy, either?
連復活節兔子和牙仙也不存在?
Uh...
呃...
No, baby, he-he-he didn't mean that.
不 寶貝 他 他 他不是這意思
Somebody better give me my teeth back.
最好有人把牙還我
Baby, I didn't mean it!
寶貝 我不是這意思!
I didn't mean it!
我不是這意思!
Julius!
Julius!
I want my teeth back!
我要我的牙!
Baby, no...
寶貝 不...
- Tonya! - We were joking!
Tonya! - 我們在開玩笑!
It's a joke!
那是個玩笑!
It's a...
是個...
It's a joke!
是個玩笑!
That's her. She said Santa can't come to our house,
就是她 她說圣誕老人不來咱家
'cause all we have is space heaters.
因為我們有的只是暖爐
And Santa can't come through a space heater.
而圣誕老人不會從暖爐下來
What kind of children are you raising?
你怎么養孩子的?
This girl's going around town crushing dreams.
這孩子滿城跑 破壞別人美夢
- I... - Is that what you want her to be?
我... - 是你教她這樣的嗎?
- A dream crusher? - No, but you...!
破壞美夢者? - 不是 可你...!
That girl needs to be stopped.
得管管這孩子
Tonya!
Tonya!
It's the truth!
這是事實!
Normally, my mama would smack the grease out of Tonya's hair.
通常情況下 我媽會把Tonya打得頭發出油
But she couldn't smack her for telling the truth.
但老媽不能因為講真話打她
What's that?
那是什么?
My mom made me bring all this stuff back.
我媽讓我把這些東西拎回來
It proves that we can afford to donate food.
證明我們有能力捐食物
Hey, look... I got something for you.
嘿 看看 我有東西送你
Thanks!
謝謝
- What's this? - Open it.
是什么? - 把它打開
"Computer Games."
"電腦游戲"(歌曲專輯)
- Who is it? - George Clinton.
誰的歌? - George Clinton (黑人老歌手 發型怪異)
There's a song on there, "Atomic Dog",
里面有首歌 "電子狗"
I heard on the radio. It's really funny.
我在廣播里聽過 很有趣的
- You think I'll like it? - I don't know.
你覺得我會喜歡? - 不知道
When you finally do get your Walkman, at least you'll have a tape.
有一天你得到你的隨身聽時 至少你會有一盤磁帶
I always liked that Greg was so optimistic.
我一直很欣賞 Greg的樂觀精神
To this day, he still thinks Al B. Sure's gonna make a comeback.
時至今日 他還是認為 Al B.Sure(歌手)會重返樂壇
But if Santa Claus is not real,
可如果圣誕老人不存在
why do people make it up?
為什么人們要編造一個呢?
Tonya, Santa is just a way to teach kids about the spirit of giving.
Tonya 圣誕老人只是一種方式 來教導孩子懂得給予