As rough as I had it as a kid,
記得我還是孩子時
even I got excited when Christmas came around.
連圣誕節都會讓我興奮不已
Chris, how do you spell "cabbage"? Chris
"揶菜"怎么拼?
C-A-B-B-A-G-E.
C-A-B-B-A-G-E
Thanks. Cabbage Patch.
謝謝 "揶菜娃娃" (一種大頭娃娃)
Oh, Chris!
哦 Chris!
Look at this cool BMX bike.
瞧這山地車多酷
Oh, that's cool!
哦 真挺酷
Chris, what are you putting on your list?
Chris 你禮物單上寫什么了?
I'm not writing a list.
我才沒寫什么禮物單
That's for kids.
那是給小孩子準備的
I wasn't writing a list,
我沒寫禮物單
because the only thing I wanted
因為我唯一想要的
was a portable cassette player.
是便攜式隨身聽
Having a Walkman meant you could even listen to bad music
有了隨身聽你就可以聽 那些污七八糟的音樂了
and nobody had to know.
而且還沒人知道
Shout,
喊 喊
let it all out...
發泄出來
Unless you were dumb enough to sing along.
除非你傻到自己唱出來
...I can do without
我必須做
Come on
來吧
I'm talking to you,
我跟你說哪
come on...
來吧
I had been leaving that ad all over the house,
我把隨身聽的廣告丟的滿屋都是
so I was pretty sure my mother got the hint.
所以我很確定老媽能得到暗示
Meet me in the playground
在運動場等我
At a quarter to 4:00
差一刻四點的時候
Wait till
直等到
everybody's long gone
所有人都走遠
There might be some
也許會有些
things we could explore
事情我們可以表白
Hey, baby,
嘿 寶貝
maybe I could walk you home...
也許我可以陪你走回家
Since I only wanted one gift, I knew I'd get it.
既然我只想要這一個禮物 我知道我肯定能得到
This was going to be the best Christmas ever.
這將會是史上最棒的一次圣誕節
Happy Kwanza, Kunta Kinte.
寬扎節快樂 (美國黑人在新年前7天的節日) Kunta Kinte(岡比亞人 非洲的驕傲)
Well, maybe not ever.
好吧 也許不是史上最棒
1x11 - Everybody Hates Christmas
人人都恨克里斯 第一季 第11集 "人人都恨圣誕節"
Transcript: Raceman - Adaptation: Sixe rrting.COM
翻譯:梁師傅 校對:翊薇 出品:Two As One 夫妻檔
- I'm getting a ColecoVision. - Wait.
我能得到ColecoVision(游戲機) - 等等
You have an Atari and you're getting a ColecoVision?
你已經有了Atari(游戲機) 現在有有了ColecoVision(游戲機)?
Yeah. What are you getting?
耶 你得到什么禮物?
I'm getting a Walkman.
我將得到隨身聽
No way.
不可能吧
It's the only thing I've been asking for.
我要求的就這么一個東西
Man, I would kill for one of those. You're so lucky.
哥們 我真想來一個 你太幸運了
How come your dad doesn't get you one?
你爸怎不給你買一個?
Censorship
審查制度
he wants to makes sure he can hear the music I'm listening to.
他必須確定能聽到我聽的音樂
First rap was fun, then rap was gun.
開始說唱很有趣 后來說唱變武器
Let me go, you bitches. You're punks, both of you.
放開我 婊子 廢物 你們倆都是
West side! West side!
西區! 西區!
Years later, Greg played some Ice Cube
幾年以后 Greg模仿了一下Ice Cube (美國黑人說唱歌手)
and his own father shot him.
他的親爸爸照著他就來了一槍
Class,
全班注意
since this is the season of giving,
既然現在是給予的季節
I'd like you all to bring in canned food items,
我希望大家都能帶些罐裝食品
so we can donate them to those less fortunate.
把它捐贈給那些不走運的人們
It's funny how most people only think
有件很有趣的事 大多數人只在圣誕節
about feeding the needy during Christmas.
才想到捐贈物品給窮人
I'm sure there's a lot of hungry people during President's Day.
我相信總統日 那天也有很多挨餓的人
Yes, Chris?
什么事 Chris?
Do we have to bring in cans?
只能帶罐裝食品嗎?
Can we bring in, like, boxes of food?
我們能不能帶 比如 盒裝食品?
You don't have to bring anything,
你不用勉強帶
but that's very thoughtful of you.
難為你這么有心了
I know this time of year must be hard for your family.
我知道一年中的這時候 你家肯定很困難
No. We're doing fine.
不 我們挺好的
I know.
我了解
I know.
我了解
She made it seem like we were having a bowl of steam for dinner that night.
在她眼里好像那晚我們全家 只能一人一碗西北風一樣
Who used up all the hot water?
誰把熱水都用光了?
It's five degrees outside.
外面只有5度
What you trying to do, kill me?
想把我凍死嗎?
Chris said it was cool when he took a shower earlier.
Chris之前洗了個澡也說水涼
Oh!
哦!
The hot water heater's probably broken again.
也許是熱水器又壞了
You think you can fix it?
你能修好嗎?
I'm already holding it together with duct tape and hangers.
我已經用膠帶和彈簧把他們綁在一起了
We're just gonna have to replace it.
看來我們只能換一個了
Well, baby, how much to you think that's gonna cost?
那 寶貝 要花多少錢啊?
More than I got.
比手頭兒的多
Well, will we still have enough money to but Christmas presents?
那 我們還夠錢買圣誕禮物嗎?
I thought you finished shopping.
我以為你都買完了
Well, I bought a few things for Drew and Tonya,
嗯 我給Drew和Tonya買了一些
but I have got to get that Walkman for Chris.
但我還要給Chris買個隨身聽
he's been giving me hints and clues since Thanksgiving.
從感恩節開始 他就不斷給我提示和線索了
Man, these kids get too many gifts on Christmas.
天 孩子們圣誕節要的禮物太多了
When I was a kid, instead of buying gifts,
當我還是個孩子的時候 不是買禮物
my father used to call the cops on Christmas
而是我老爸把警察叫到家里
and tell us the house got robbed.
告訴我們家里被劫了
In order to make extra money for Christmas,
為了賺到額外的錢過圣誕節
my father would do any job.
我老爸什么活兒都接
That'll be $30.
一共是30塊
He worked as a cab driver.
當出租車司機
That's okay.
沒什么的
It was easy for him to pick up odd jobs
打個零工賺些額外錢 對他再簡單不過了
for extra money when he needed it.
當他需要的時候
Merry Christmas.
圣誕節快樂
- Lint roll, sir? - Yeah.
滾一下毛嗎 先生? - 好吧
He worked as a lint roller.
當滾毛人
Thank you.
謝謝
He even worked as an oil taster.
他甚至干過嘗機油的活兒
This is 10-W 30.
這是10W30型機油
You need 10-W 40.
你需要10W40
Now that's a father.
這才是父親
Drew.
Drew
Drew.
Drew
Drew! - Ow!
Drew - 噢
What'd you do that for?
你干嘛打我?
How do you spell "Malibu."
你怎么拼"Malibu"(雪佛蘭一款車)
M-A-L-I-BOO?
M-A-L-I-BOO? (boo:噓)
Are you still writing that stupid Christmas list?
你還在寫那白癡的圣誕禮單嗎?
It's not stupid.
才不白癡呢
Yes, it is.
不 就是白癡
Everybody knows there's no Santa Claus, Tonya.
人人都知道沒有圣誕老人 Tonya.
That's not true.
那不是事實
And it's not stupid.
也不是白癡的
- You're stupid. - You're stupid.
你才是白癡 - 你是白癡
You're stupid.
你是白癡
Drew, stop calling your sister stupid!
Drew 別再叫你妹妹白癡了!
My mother had amazing hearing.
我老媽有雙千里耳
We couldn't do anything in our house without her hearing it.
我們在家里做什么她都聽的到