
What the Flagnard?!
這怎么回事?
That should stop your puny...
這就能制止你那微小的...
Oomputer, close door, hangar two!
計算機,關閉,懸掛門2號!
Olose door, hangar three!
關閉,懸掛門3號!
Door, hangar four!
懸掛門4號!
Olose them all!
全都關上!
Oomputer, begin extraction!
計算機,開始釋放程序!
Finally, I can rebuild my civilization on a new planet.
終于,我可以在一個新星球上 重建我的文明
Any thoughts on where I should set up shop?
你覺得我該在哪里開家店子好?
Your planet, perhaps?
或許,在你的星球上?
You keep your slimy tentacles off my planet!
你別用你那粘糊糊的觸須碰我的星球
If you wanted to stop me, you should have done it
如果你想要制止我 你就該在...
when you possessed the Quantonium! ...
還擁有量子核的時候動手了
Now you're nothing.
現在你什么也不是
There are innocent people down there who didn't do anything!
這星球上有著 什么也沒做過的無辜的人
There were innocent people on my home planet before it was destroyed.
在我的星球被毀之前 也有很多無辜的人生活在上面
I'm sorry your planet was destroyed. Oh, don't be.
我很遺憾你的星球被摧毀了 噢,不需要
I'm the one who destroyed it. Oonfused?
我就是摧毀它的人,迷惑嗎?
After I reveal my tale to you, everything will become crystal clear.
在向你揭露我的故事之后 所有事都會像水晶般明晰
Oomputer, initialize cloning machine.
計算機,初始化克隆機
Yes, Gallaxhar.
遵命,銀河煞星
I found out my parents were...
我發現我的父母是...
No child should ever have to endure that!
沒有哪個孩子該承受這個
So I went on the road with a giant...
所以我來到公路上 帶著一個巨大的...
And soon thereafter was married!
而很快之后我結婚了
Things were going well, until she wanted to...
生活過得挺好的,直到她想要...