
Dr. Oockroach, you can crawl up walls
蟑螂博士,你能爬墻
and build a supercomputer out of a pizza box, two cans of hairspray, and...
還能造出個超級電腦來,只需要 一個比薩餅盒,兩罐發膠,還有...
A paper clip! Amazing!
一個紙夾! 棒極了!
And you! You hardly need an introduction. You're the Missing Link!
還有你,你簡直不用說了 你就是丟失之環!
You personally carried 250 coeds off of Oocoa Beach,
你一個人就把可可海灘上的 250個女孩子趕跑了
and still had strength to fight off the National Guard!
而且還有力氣擊退國民警衛隊的人
And the Ooast Guard and, also, the lifeguard.
還有海岸警衛隊的,還有救生員
Amazing!
太棒了!
B.O. B! Who else could fall
鮑勃,還能有誰...
from unimaginable heights and end up without a single scratch? ...
從無法想象的高度墜落 還能完好無損?
Link? You.
林克? 是你
Amazing!
太棒了!
Good point, Insecto! Susan, don't shortchange yourself!
說得好,蟲蟲 蘇珊,不要虧待了自己
Oh, I'm not going to shortchange myself ever again!
我不會虧待我自己了,永遠不會
Testify! Yeah.
我們見證! 對!
Oh, yes.
沒錯
Susan!
蘇珊!
Way to go, Insecto!
干得好,蟲蟲!
Insecto, look out!
蟲蟲,小心!
Insectosaurus! No!
蟲蟲怪!不!
You're gonna make it.
你能做到的
It's going to be all right. Look at me.
你會好起來的,看著我
Don't you close those eyes. Don't you dare close those eyes.
你不能閉上眼睛 你千萬不能閉上眼睛
You can't...
你不能...