
You must be terrified.
你一定被嚇壞了
You wake up in a strange place, wearing strange clothes,
在一個奇怪的地方醒來 穿著奇怪衣服
imprisoned by a strange being floating on a strange hovering device.
被一個飄在奇怪的嗡嗡響的機器上的 奇怪生物囚禁著
Strange, isn't it?
奇怪,不是嗎?
Hardly. It's not the first time.
一點也不,這可不是第一次了
Wow. You really get around.
哇,你適應的真快
To the extraction chamber!
到釋放室去吧
Look. What is it that you want from me?
聽著,你想從我這里得到什么?
You have stolen what is rightfully mine!
你偷了一個本屬于我的東西
I didn't steal anything from you.
我沒有從你這偷過任何東西
Your enormous, grotesque body contains Quantonium,
你這巨大,古怪的身體里 擁有著量子核
the most powerful substance in the universe.
這宇宙中最強大的物質
Did you really think you could keep it from me?
你真的以為你能永遠擁有嗎?
That's what this is all about?
這就是這一切的原因嗎?
You destroyed San Francisco, you terrified millions of people
你把舊金山摧毀了 你使幾百萬人進入恐慌
you killed my friend, just to get to me?
你殺了我的朋友 就只是為了得到我?
Silence! Your voice is grating on my ear nubs.
安靜!你的聲音讓我的耳瘤嗡嗡響
It's a shame you won't be around to see what the power of Quantonium
真是可惜,你不能留下來看到
can do in the tentacles of someone who knows how to use it!
在懂得如何使用它的人的觸須里 量子核到底有什么威力
I know how to use itjust fine!
我知道怎么好好地使用它了!
Don't bother. That force field is impenetrab
沒用的,這個力場是無法穿透