
What're we gonna do now, Doc? I...
我們該怎么辦,博士? 我...
I don't know.
我不知道
I'll tell you what we're gonna do. We're not gonna let Insecto die in vain.
我來告訴你們該怎么做 我們不能讓蟲蟲白白犧牲
We're gonna get up there, find Susan, and we're gonna take that alien down!
我們要進入那艘飛船,找到蘇珊 而且我們要把那外星人擊敗
All right, you got enough juice in those jetpacks to get up there,
好了,我們的飛行器 有足夠燃料把你們送到那里
but not enough to make it home.
但是不夠用來回家
I'll come get you if I can. If I don't, it means I'm dead. Or late.
我會盡我所能來接你們,如果我沒來 那就說明我死了,或遲到了
I've been your warden for close to 50 years.
我作為你們的獄長有50年了
That's no longer the case.
現在情況不同了
For what it's worth...
對于你們的貢獻...
That's rude. What did we do? No, B.O.B., that's not rude.
這真粗魯,我們做錯什么了? 不,鮑勃,這不是粗魯
That's a sign of respect.
這是表示敬意
General, it's targeting us!
將軍,它瞄準我們了
That's the idea, Lieutenant. Hold your course.
這就是我的目的,中尉,保持航向
Steady.
穩住
Steady.
穩住
Hard right! Hard right!
緊急右轉!緊急右轉!
I can't shake it!
我擺脫不了它!
Hang on to your socks! We're going for a ride!
給我抓穩了!我們要兜風了!
That's why I always wear a parachute, Lieutenant.
這就是為什么我總背著降落傘,中尉
You can let go of me now, Lieutenant.
你可以放開我了,中尉
Who are you signaling? We're right here.
你在向誰發信號?我們就在這
Hey, zip it!
嘿,閉嘴
Hail Gallaxhar! No, not all of you. You, there.
萬歲,銀河煞星! 不,不是全部,就你,那個
Olone!
克隆人們
How do I do this? Three back.
我該怎么說?三個后退!
No, no, no, no. That guy next to you. The one I'm pointing at!
不不不,你旁邊那個 我指著的那個!