
My dear, no matter what your size, you'll always be
親愛的,不管體型怎樣 你永遠都
nothing but a filthy, carbonbased life form!
只是一個骯臟的 基于碳化合物的生命體!
Hail Gallaxhar!
萬歲,銀河煞星!
Hail Gallaxhar.
萬歲,銀河煞星
These disguises are the bomb!
這些偽裝真有用!
That's it! Follow me.
沒錯!跟我來
The only way to save the Earth Hail Gallaxhar!
拯救地球的唯一辦法是 萬歲,銀河煞星!
Hail Gallaxhar! Hail Gallaxhar.
萬歲,銀河煞星! 萬歲,銀河煞星
Hail Gallaxhar. The only way
萬歲,銀河煞星,拯救地球
to save the Earth is to blow up this ship
的唯一方法,就是在入侵之前
Hail Gallaxhar! Hail Gallaxhar.
萬歲,銀河煞星! 萬歲,銀河煞星
before the invasion starts. How are we gonna do this?
炸毀這艘飛船 我們要怎樣做?
We need to find the main power core.
我們要找到主能源核心
Excuse me, could you direct us to the main power core?
打攪了,你能告訴我們 主能源核心怎么走嗎?
Gladly. It's right there, above the extraction chamber.
樂意之至 就在那里,在釋放室的上方
Thank you very much. Hail Gallaxhar.
非常感謝你,萬歲,銀河煞星
Watch out! Look out, brainless!
小心! 小心,沒頭腦
Give me that thing!
把這玩意兒給我!
A weapon like this needs to be in the hands of someone responsible.
像這樣的武器應該放在有責任心的人手里