
one of the best I've been to since I got out of prison.
是我出獄之后遇到最好的派對之一了
I must have been at a different party,
我肯定去了另一個派對了
'cause that's not how I interpreted it at all.
因為我的確不這么覺得
I don't think your parents liked me, and that JELL-O gave me a fake phone number.
我覺得你爸媽不喜歡我 而且那果凍給我的電話號碼是假的
Well, at least the garbage was free. You know? I mean...
至少那些垃圾是免費的 知道嗎?我是說...
Ah, who are we kidding? We could save every city on the planet,
我們騙誰呢? 我們能拯救這星球上的每一座城市
and they'd still treat us the same way they've always treated us...
而他們還是像以往一樣當我們是...
...like monsters.
...怪物
Right. Monsters.
是啊,怪物
Anyway, how is Derek?
不論如何,德里克好嗎?
Derek is a selfish jerk.
德里克是一個自私的混蛋
No! - Yes.
不! - 對!
All that talk about "us." "I'm so proud of us.
" 他口中的“我們” “我太為我們驕傲了”
Us just got a job in Fresno." There's no "us."
“我們在弗雷斯諾找到工作了” 根本就不是“我們”
There was only Derek. Why did I have to get hit by a meteor to see that?
他口中只有德里克,為什么我要 在被隕石擊中之后才能看清
I was such an idiot!
我真是個傻瓜
Why did I ever think life with Derek would be so great, anyway?
我到底為什么會以為 和德里克一起生活會很棒?
I mean, look at all the stuff I've done without him.
我是說,看看沒有他的時候我做的事情
And that was amazing! Meeting you guys? Amazing.
而且那真棒!遇見你們?同樣很棒