
Good night, Modesto! Ohannel 172.
晚安,莫德斯托 172頻道
And cut.
停拍!
Did you like that sign off? Just made it up.
喜歡那“最后播報”的道別詞嗎? 臨時編的
Oh, my goodness.
我的上帝
Wait, wait, wait! But, but!
等等等等!別別別別!
Oh, Derek. You wouldn't believe my last three weeks!
德里克,你不會相信我這三周 是怎么過的,你不會信的
Thinking about you was the only thing that kept me sane.
不停想你,就是唯一能讓我 保持理智的原因
Oan't breathe! Ribs collapsing! Oh, my gosh! I'm so sorry!
不能喘氣!肋骨要斷了! 噢,天啊,我很抱歉
Oh, my goodness. Is that better?
我的天啊,這樣好些嗎?
OK. OK.
好了,好了
I'm still kind of getting used to my new strength.
我還是沒有適應好我的力氣
Wow! You really are big!
哇!你真的好大!
Yeah, but I'm still me. I'm still the same girl you fell in love with.
是啊,但我還是我啊 我還是那個你愛的女孩
Except you did just destroy the Golden Gate Bridge.
除了你的確弄壞了金門大橋
But that was the only way I could stop that giant robot!
但那是我能制止 那巨大機器人的唯一辦法啊
You ever think I could do something like that?
你以為我愿意干那樣的事情嗎?
No, I didn't. I can honestly say it never, ever, ever, ever,
不,我沒那么想 老實說我根本從沒,從沒,從沒...
ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever occurred to me. ...
從沒,從沒,從沒這樣想過
Look, I know this is a little weird.
聽我說,我知道這有點奇怪
OK, it's a lot weird, but we'll figure it out.
好吧,是很奇怪,但我們會有辦法的
I know that, together, we can find a way to get me back to normal.
我知道的,一起的話 我們就能找到讓我恢復正常的方法