
Susan?
蘇珊?
Susie Q! Mom? Daddy?
小蘇珊! 媽?爸?
Did they experiment on you? No, Mom. I'm fine.
他們在你身上做試驗了嗎? 沒有,媽,我很好
These are my new friends.
這些是我的新朋友
Oh, Derek! I missed you so much,
哦,德里克!我太想你了!
thinking that we'd someday be together again!
想著總有一天我們會再在一起的!
It's the only thing that got me through prison! I love you! I love this man!
這是唯一讓我熬過監獄生活的事情! 我愛你!我愛這個男人!
No, B.O. B! That's my mother! You're suffocating her!
不,鮑勃!那是我媽媽! 你要憋死她了!
Honey, are you all right?
老婆,你還好吧?
I taste ham. Sorry, Mom.
我嘗到火腿味了 抱歉,媽
He's just a hugger.
他就是這么熱情
Where's Derek?
德里克在哪兒?
He's at work, sweetie.
他在工作,親愛的
You know how he is about his career.
你知道他怎么對待工作的
We're not gonna celebrate without him! Susan!
沒有他我們不能慶祝啊 蘇珊
What do I do with all your little friends?
我該怎么招待你的這些小朋友們?