
I'm sorry.
對不起
Thanks, you guys. That is so sweet,
謝謝,大家伙,這真體貼
but I have a normal life waiting for me. You know?
但我還有正常人的生活等著我 明白嗎?
So, tell me, exactly, how this normal life thing works with you being giant.
那么,確切地告訴我,你那么 巨大,正常人生活什么的怎么實現(xiàn)?
I'm not gonna be a giant forever.
我不會永遠這么巨大啊
Derek won't rest until we've found a cure for my
德里克會不休不止地尋找治療我
condition. We're a team.
狀況的方法,我和他一條心
We could all do with a Derek. Perhaps, someday, we could make his acquaintance!
我們可以讓德里克加入 或許,某天,我們可以認識一下他
Really? You guys want to meet Derek?
真的?你們想見德里克?
First stop, Modesto!
第一站,莫德斯托!
Ginormica, I called your family to let them know you were coming home.
女巨人,我給你家里打電話 通知他們你回家
Now, I also called the Modesto PD and told them not to shoot at you.
而且我還給莫德斯托警局的人 打了電話,讓他們不要朝你開火
Thanks, General.
謝謝你,將軍
OK, remember, these people aren't used to seeing
好了,記住,這里的人并不樂見
anything like
某些像
you, or you
你,或你
or you.
或你的人
So just be, you know, cool. Just be you know
所以你們要就是平靜些 你們要就是
Follow my lead.
跟我做就好
Stop! That was an accident!
住手!剛才那個是不小心的
Don't destroy anything!
什么東西都別弄壞!