
You were positively heroic, my dear.
當時你絕對十分英勇,親愛的
I especially loved how you saved those people on the bridge.
我特別喜歡你救出橋上的人的方式
It was a nice touch. Wasn't she amazing, Link?
真令人感動 她不令人驚嘆嗎,林克?
Yeah, she was great. Really cool. Loved it.
是啊,她真棒,很不錯,我也喜歡
Oh, poor Link.
可憐的林克
After all that tough talk, you were outmonstered by a girl.
說了那么多的狠話 你的怪物任務被一個女孩解決了
No wonder you're depressed. Hey, I'm not depressed. I'm tired.
怪不得你那么沮喪 嘿!我不沮喪,我只是累了
Why are you tired? You didn't do anything.
你怎么會累?你沒做什么啊
Well, I haven't been sleeping well.
我最近沒睡好,好吧?
I got sleep apnes... apnea. Whatever. It's not fun.
最近睡覺時沒有喘氣...呼吸 管它的,反正不好玩
So Link's a little rusty... I mean, sleep deprived.
所以林克才會有點遲鈍... 我是說,睡眠不足
You'll be back to your old self in no time.
你很快就會回到以往的狀態的
And so will I.
而我也是
What happened to the "there isn't a jar in the world I can't open" stuff?
那“這世上沒有我打不開的罐子”呢?
Wait. Did you find a jar you couldn't open? Were pickles in it?
等等,你找到了你打不開的罐子了? 里面有泡菜嗎?
Where's the giantjar of pickles?! What my associate is trying to say
那罐巨大的泡菜在哪兒? 我的同僚想說的是...
is that we all think the new Susan is the "cat's mewow."
我們都認為這位 全新的蘇珊十分令人驚嘆