
I'm hyperventilating. Does anybody have a giant paper bag?
我呼吸變快了 有誰能給我一個大紙袋嗎?
Relax.
放松
Old Link's got this under control.
老林克已經控制住局面了
Hide in the city, Susan. You'll be safe there.
到市區里藏身吧,蘇珊 在那里你會很安全
But stay away from the Tenderloin! It's a little dicey!
不過不要靠近油水區,那里有些危險!
Finally, some action. I'm gonna turn that oversized tin can
終于,有行動了 我會把這特大號的罐頭盒子...
into a really dented oversized tin can. ...
變成個真正壓扁的特大號罐頭盒子
OK! Does anybody have a 20 on Insectosaurus?
好了,有人打賭蟲蟲怪能打贏它嗎?
Wow! Would you look at the size of that...
哇哦!看著真大,那只...
Foot!
腳!
I got him, you guys! I got...
我逮著他了,大家伙!我逮著...
Don't worry, I won't let go! I'm wearing him down!
別擔心,我不會松手的! 我要把它粘倒!
Please tell me he's slowing down!
拜托告訴我他慢下來了!
Get to the city, Link. I'll catch up with you as soon as I can.
到市區去,林克 我會盡快追上你的
Or maybe you'll have to catch up with me.
或許你得追上我