
Good news, monsters! You're getting out!
好消息,怪物們!你們可以出去了!
Until today.
直到今天
So let me get this straight, Monger.
那讓我把話說清楚吧,蒙哥
You want us to fight an alien robot.
你要我們去和一架外星機器人打架
And, in exchange, the president of these United States
而且,作為交換,合眾國的總統...
authorized me to grant you your freedom. ...
授權我給予你們自由
I can't believe it! Soon, I'll be back in Derek's arms...
真不敢相信! 很快,我就可以回到德里克的懷里...
...or he'll be in mine. ...
或者他回到我懷里
I can't wait for spring break back at Oocoa Beach, just
我真等不及春假才到可可海灘...
freaking everybody out. ...
去嚇人了
And I'll go back to my lab and finally finish my experiments.
而我會回到我的實驗室 并最終完成我的實驗
No! That's me, B.O.B.
不!這是我要干的,鮑勃
Then I'll be a really giant lady. - That's Susan, B.O.B.
那我就是真正的女巨人 - 那是蘇珊,鮑勃
Fine. Then I'll go back to Modesto and be with Derek.
好吧,那我就會回到莫德斯托 和德里克在一起
That's still Susan, B.O.B.
那還是蘇珊,鮑勃
I think I, at least, deserve a chance to be with Derek!
我想吧,至少應該給我 和德里克一個機會