
Now you're going to feel a slight pinch in the brain.
接下來你會感到大腦 像被輕微地夾了一下
Sorry.
抱歉
Susan!
蘇珊!
Am I small again?
我變小了嗎?
I'm afraid not, my dear.
恐怕沒有,親愛的
In fact, you may actually have grown a couple of feet.
實際上,你可能又長高了幾尺
That's OK, Doc. We'll try again tomorrow.
沒關系,博士,我們明天再試試
You really don't get it, do you? No monster has ever gotten out of here!
你還不明白,是嗎? 沒有怪物從這里離開過
That's not true! The Invisible Man did.
這不對!隱形人做到了
No, he didn't. We just told you that so you wouldn't get upset.
不,他沒有 我們只是不想你傷心才那么說的
He died of a heart attack 25 years ago.
他在25年前心臟病突發死了
No!
不!
Yeah... in that very chair.
是啊...就在那張椅子上
He's still there.
他還在那兒
You see what I'm saying? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's ever getting out.
你明白我的話了么? 沒有人走得了,沒有人能出去