
Go fish.
來吧小魚兒
Do you
你那
have any
有拿著
Yes. I do! How are you doing this?
對,我有!你怎么做到的?
threes?
“三”嗎?
You're the luckiest guy I know. Luck ain't got nothin' to do with it.
你是我見過運氣最好的人 運氣和這沒有關系
What the? Hey!
怎么?嘿!
They called me crazy, but I'll show them. I'll show them all!
他們說我瘋了,我要讓他們見識到 我會讓他們全都見識到
Doctor, I'd prefer you didn't do your mad scientist laugh
博士,我覺得在我 連著這機器的時候
while I'm hooked up to this machine.
你還是不要瘋笑的好
You're right, Insecto.
說得對,蟲蟲
You've let that quack experiment on you for over a month.
你讓他在你身上 作了一個月的蹩腳試驗
I'm not a quack! I'm a mad scientist! There is a difference.
我不是蹩腳博士!我是瘋狂科學家! 這有區別
Guys, what choice do I have? If he can make me normal, or even six foot eight,
大家伙,我還有什么選擇呢?如果 他能讓我恢復正常,或者縮到六尺八寸
I can get out of here, get back to the life I'm supposed to have.
我就能離開這里 回到我應該過的生活里
I should be in Let me guess, Fresno?
我會在 讓我猜猜,弗雷斯諾?
Well, Fresno is just a stepping stone. Next stop, Milwaukee.
其實,弗雷斯諾只是個墊腳石 下一站,密爾沃基
Then New York, then hopefully Yeah, we know. Paris.
然后紐約,然后希望的是 是啊,我們知道,巴黎
Throw the switch, Doctor, but don't do the laugh.
推動開關吧,博士 不過別那樣笑了