
All right. Let's take this thing down.
好了,我們把他干掉吧
Retrieval has failed.
回收失敗
Don't get upset. It happens to everyone.
別難過,人人都有失敗的時候
That lower life form thinks she can steal my Quantonium?!
這個低等生物認為她可以 偷走我的量子核?
Send another probe at once!
立刻派出另一個探測器!
Oarbon-based life form, locally known as Susan, is now too strong.
基于碳元素的生命體,當地 稱之為蘇珊,已經十分強大
Oh, you think because you're all big and strong
你以為你很高很壯...
and you can destroy my robot probe ...
還打壞了我的機器人探測器...
that you're gonna send me running and hiding?! ...
就可以讓我又躲又藏的了?
My days of running and hiding are over!
我躲躲藏藏的日子已經結束了!
Oomputer, set a course to Earth.
計算機,向地球航進
I will retrieve the Quantonium myself,
我要親自回收量子核
even if I need to rip it out of her body
就算我要一個細胞一個細胞地...
one cell at a time! ...
撕開她的身體!
Oareful, it's hot.
小心,很燙
Three weeks ago, if you had asked me to defeat a giant alien robot,
三周前,如果你要我去打敗一個 巨大的外星機器人的話
I'd have said, "No can do." But I did it! Me!
我會說 “我無能為力” 但是我做到了!我!
I'm still buzzing.
我還有點暈乎乎的
Did you see how strong I was?! Probably isn't a jar in this world I can't open.
你看到我有多厲害了嗎? 可能這世上沒有我開不了的罐子了