
Just put out some snacks! They'll eat anything!
用些吃的就可以了,他們什么都吃
Ambrosia!
天賜佳肴
How's it going?
玩得開心嗎?
Qué pasa, girlfriend?
你好啊,姑娘
Way to cut up a rug, Insecto!
跳得不錯,蟲蟲
Who wants to go for a swim with the Link?
誰想和林克一起游游泳啊?
Hi. I'm Benzoate-Ostylezene-Bicarbonate.
嗨,我是安息香酸O型環繞重碳酸鹽
Or you can call me "B.O.B.", whichever's easier.
你也可以叫我“鮑勃”,這樣簡單些
Did I come on too strong? I'm sorry.
我是不是太急了?我很抱歉
I'm a little rusty. I've been in prison my whole life.
我有些生疏了 我在監獄里呆了一輩子
Why'd I mention prison?
我干嗎要提監獄?
I didn't mean to scare you. I'm just going to go.
我不是存心嚇你的,我這就走好了
I feel so stupid.
我太傻了
All right, everyone, just stay calm. Whatever you do, do not provoke them.
好了,大家,保持冷靜 不管做什么,千萬別惹著他們
Anyone care for an Atomic Gin Fizz? It's got quite a...
誰要來點原子杜松子泡沫酒? 這東西很...
...kick. ...
帶勁
Ohlorine! Ohlorine in my eyes!
氯氣!氯氣進眼睛啦!
They're turning on us! - Everyone run for your lives!
他們朝我們來啦! - 大家快逃命?。?/p>
What are they running away from?
他們被什么嚇跑了?
That's hilarious, Jim.
太有趣了,吉姆
That's exactly the kind of down-home country humor
這就是我到弗雷斯諾后會想念的...
I'm gonna miss when I'm in Fresno. ...
鄉間幽默
This is Derek Dietl, signing off for the very last time.
我是德里克?迪特爾 最后一次為您播報