
Susan, try and look at this from my perspective.
蘇珊,試一試從我的角度去看這件事
I have an audience that depends on me for news,
我有一群觀眾,要聽我主持的新聞...
weather, sports and heart-warming fluff pieces. ...
天氣,體育還有些 溫馨感人的小節目
You expect me to put all that on hold
你希望我把這些都放下來...
while you try to undo this thing that happened to you? ...
而你卻在嘗試挽回 發生在你身上的事?
That I had absolutely nothing to do with?
而我卻和這件事完全沒有關聯?
Yes. That's exactly what I expect.
是啊,這的確是我希望的
What about the life we always talked about? Don't you still want that?
我們一直談論的那種生活呢? 你不想要了嗎?
Of course. I just...
當然想,我只是...
...don't see how I can have that with you. ...
看不到能和你過那種生活的希望
Derek, please, don't do this.
德里克,求求你,別這么做
You have to face facts, Susan.
你必須要面對現實了,蘇珊
Don't crush me for saying this, but I'm not looking to get married
我說出來請不要壓扁我 但我實在不希望結婚后...
and spend the rest of my life in someone else's shadow. ...
我的余生要在某人的陰影里度過
And you're casting a pretty big shadow.
而你正在投下一片大大的陰影
I'm sorry. It's over.
對不起,我們完了
Good luck, Susan.
祝好運了,蘇珊
Wow! What a shindig!
哇!派對真棒!
Your parents really know how to throw it down.
你爸媽真是有一套
What? No, that was a great party,
什么?不,那派對的確很棒