August Rush,《八月迷情》
I have to go.
我得走了。
Let me walk you home. No.
我送你回家不用了。
My dad's waiting at the Sherry.
我爸在雪利酒店等我。
I've never done this before. I'm in so much trouble.
我從來不會這樣,我的麻煩大了。
Hey, hey.
嘿,嘿。
Meet me here at 10:00 by the arch.
十點在廣場拱門那里見。
Say yes. Say it.Say yes.
答應吧,答應吧,答應吧。
I'll take that as a yes.
我把這當作答應了。
You are gonna be in so much trouble. You should have left your dad a note.
你麻煩大了。應該給你爸留個條的。
Yeah, ransom note. You know what? I don't even care.
對 留張勒索信 知道嗎? 我不在乎。
I just had the most incredible night of my life.
我剛度過了一生中最難忘的一晚。
Taxi!
出租車!
She ain't coming. Louis
她不會來了。路易。
Oh, man. One girl?
兄弟 為個女孩?
Come on, we're gonna miss the flight.
走吧 我們趕不上飛機了
Taxi! Louis. Where you going, Louis?
出租車!路易。你去哪,路易?
Excuse me.
請讓一下。
Louie.
路易。