Mr.Magorium's Wonder Emporium,《馬格瑞姆的玩具店》
Weston:So you've obviously never kept an account of your income.
維斯頓:所以你顯然從來沒有清算過收入吧?
Magorium:No.
馬格瑞姆:是的。
Weston:Or filed a tax... return?
維斯頓:也沒有整理納稅申報單?
Magorium:No...!
馬格瑞姆:沒有。
Weston:Renewed your city business license?
維斯頓:更新過你的城市營業執照嗎?
Magorium:Renewed my...?
馬格瑞姆:更新我的?
Weston:Renewed your... uh...Forget it.Hm...
維斯頓:更新你的…算了。
You realize, to determine the worth of this store out of this,um... fire hazard... really, is, is, is an insurmountable task.
如果你想根據這些東西確定這個商店的價值,十分冒險。真是個不可克服的難關。
And, and if you have somehow managed to keep from going bankrupt or being evicted sent to prison for tax evasion, uh...
如果你想避免破產的話,或者避免被驅逐出境,或因偷稅漏稅入獄。
Magorium:Ohhh...!
哦。
Weston:Why do you want to do this now?
維斯頓:怎么你現在想做這件事了?
Magorium:Ah, yes.Can you keep a secret?
馬格瑞姆:是的。你能保守秘密嗎?
Weston:The firm holds a very strict exclusivity policy, don't worry.
維斯頓:我們公司向來遵守保密原則。別擔心。
Magorium:But can you keep a secret?
馬格瑞姆:我問你能保守秘密嗎?
Weston:Yes, sir.
維斯頓:是的,先生。