Prison Break,《越獄》
We give this to the press, the government will discredit it.
如果把錄音交給媒體政府會不承認。
Just like they did with the tape we made.
就像我們拍的影帶一樣。
Sara: Okay.
好吧。
So, what do we do with it?
那我們該怎么做?
There are people in the administration Dad was working with.
爸說他在政府里還有照應的人。
If we give it to them, they'll finally have the smoking gun they need to bring Caroline Reynolds down
如果交給他們他們就有如山的鐵證能搞垮凱瑟琳雷諾茲。
But they'll release the tape, not us.
由他們把錄音公諸于世不能由我們來。
And how can she discredit her own appointees? Sure.
她無法和自己任命的人撇清關系。
Burrows: We're gonna give the only thing that can exonerate me to someone who works for the government?
我們要把唯一能赦免我的證據交給政府的人?
The same government that set me up
同一個陷害我的政府?
Michael: We'll have to find someone we can trust. Someone honest.
我們得找到信得過的人一個正直的人。
Jane Phillips.
簡菲利普斯。
She'll know someone that can help us.
她會知道誰可以幫助我們。
She worked with Dad. She's watching L.J.
她和爸合作過現在正在照顧 L.J
I trust her, Michael.
我信任她,邁克爾。
She'll do it. She'll find someone.
她可以幫忙找人。
Michael: Well, I hope you're right.
希望你的直覺沒錯。
Because this is our last shot
因為這是我們最后的希望。