Desperate Housewives,《絕望主婦》
Honey, are you okay?
親愛的,你還好嗎?
Yeah, thanks to Bob. He bailed me out.
是的,多謝鮑勃,他把我保了出來。
What happened?
怎么了?
What do they have on you?
他們有些什么證據?
Very little, Orson's ridiculous letter, which is inadmissible in court, since he's...gone, and a very cryptic phone conversation which can easily be explained away.
很少,奧森的荒唐信在法庭上不會有效力的,他人都已經不在了,還有一次很隱晦的通話,我能很容易就能開脫。
Well, they also have Bree's fingerprint.
不過,他們還發現了布里的指紋。
On what?
在哪里?
A button on the victim's shirt.
死者襯衣的紐扣上。
When we were wrapping him up in the tablecloth, I noticed that his shirt was unbuttoned.
我們把他裹在桌布里的時候,我注意到他的襯衣沒扣扣子。
You tidied up the dead guy?
你還給死人收拾遺容?
I felt it was respectful at the time.
我當時覺得那很不尊重。
Obviously, I see things differently now.
很明顯,我現在不這么看了。
Well, we're not gonna let her take the blame for this.
我們可不能讓她來擔罪名。
Yeah, we're all in this together.
這是我們一塊干的事。
If we confess, they'll find out about Carlos, and they could put him away forever.
如果我們認罪,他們會發現卡洛斯的,他們可能會把他永遠關起來。