Gossip Girl,《緋聞少女》
Go to Ralph Lauren. Have them pull everything in my size.
去拉夫勞倫,把我能穿的衣服都找出來。
I'll meet you there. But, please, my...I'm beginning to lose feeling in my fingers.
待會兒在那里見。但是,請別,我…我的手指已經沒有知覺了。
Well, then go to Cafe Boulud and get us a table. We'll have lunch.
那就去布魯咖嗓店等我,占一張桌子,我們在那吃午飯。
I thought you were on cleanse.
我還以為你要跟他保持距離呢。
Excuse me. Why aren't you at Mona meeting me?
順便問-下,你怎么沒在莫娜等我?
I decided to grab lunch with my dad instead. Why aren't you at Mona meeting me?
我打算和我爸一起吃午餐。你怎么不在莫娜等我?
I'm standing you up.
我要放你鴿子啊。
Ah, well, apparently great minds think alike.
啊,是啊,真是英雄所見略同。
But I had good reason.
但是我是有原因的。
And I would love to hear that reason, but my dad is gonna be out any second, and I haven't scouted an exit strategy for you, so…
我很樂意聽,但是我爸隨時都可能到,可我還沒為你想出退出對策呢。
We are not done here.
所以這事不能這么就完了。
Yeah, we are.
不,我們到此為止了。