Desperate Housewives,《絕望主婦》
What are you saying?
你在說什么啊?
Let's give this another shot.
讓我們再試一次吧
You want me back?
你想我回來嗎?
Yeah.I realize now that you were the woman that was meant for me.Wow.
是的, 我現在意識到你才是我命中注定的女人。喔。
Wow.Just so we're clear,you want to move back in here be faithful to me and love me with all your heart and soul?
喔,那明說吧,你想要搬回來并且全心全意地忠誠于我和愛我嗎?
Absolutely.
當然了。
Oh, my god.This is so wonderful.
哦, 天啊.這太妙了。
Yeah.I know, I know.
是啊,我知道, 我知道。
I want to kiss you.
我想吻你。
Oh, god.No, Karl.Um, no,
哦, 天啊.不, 卡爾。
What I meant by wonderful was that I wondered inside if I still had feelings for you, if deep down, I still loved you.
我說太妙了是因為我不知道我是否對你 還有感覺, 不知道內心深處是否仍然愛你。
And?
然后?
And there's nothing there.
然后沒什么感覺了
Come on.You've got to feel something.
拜托,你肯定還有感覺。
Well, actually, I do, yeah.
是啊, 實際上, 我是還有感覺。