Hello. (Listens) Oh, hey Ross!
你好,Oh,你好Ross!
Ooh, let me talk to him!
Ooh,讓我和他講話!
Oh-oh, my God!
Oh-oh,天呀!
Well, can I just…
能不能讓我…
Shh!! (On phone) Wait, what?
噓!等會兒,什么?
She’s shhing me! It’s my phone and she’s shhing me!
她噓我,這是我的電話,她還噓我!
Shhh!! Please! What’s he saying?
噓!別說話!他說什么?
He’s with Emily at a Bed and Breakfast in Vermont!
他和Emily在Vermont的一個旅館。
What? Oh my God!
什么?哦,天哪!
What? Who the hell is Emily—(realizes) noooo!!
什么?Emily是誰?不…
When we first met her, she was soaking,
我們初次見她的時候,她渾身濕透了,
her feet were wet....Who wouldn't be miserable?
腳也是濕的,誰能比她更可憐?
I'm telling you; once I got her into a dry pair of shoes...she was a totally different person.
可當我給她換了雙鞋之后,她完全變了個人。
They’re in Vermont!! How could this happen?! (She waves her arms franticly andhits Chandler.)
他們在Vermont!怎么會這樣?
How—how did end up in Vermont with that awful witch?! (She hits Chandleragain.)
怎么會?他怎么會在Vermont和那個妖精胡搞?
Maybe, she doesn’t hit him all the time.
也許,她沒有一直打他。
Ross! Come quickly! There’s a deer just outside eating fruit from theorchard!
Ross! 快來看!外面有支鹿在吃果園里的水果呢。
I’ve gotta go, there’s a deer just outside eating fruit from the orchard! (He hangs upand runs out.)
我要掛了,外面有支鹿在吃果園里的水果。
He had to go, there’s a deer just outside eating fruit from the orchard.
他掛了,說:“外面有支鹿在吃果園里的水果。”
I don’t get this! She was horrible! (She hits Chandler, yet again.)
真想不通! 她那么可怕!
Okay, I’m going to go stand over there. (Points and moves into the living room.)
好吧,我站到那邊去。
Why do you care so much anyway?
你這么在意干嘛?
I don’t care! All right, y’know what I’m just upset that I’m getting nowhere with Joshua
我才不在意呢。我只是有點兒心煩,因為我和Joshua還什么都不是。
That—y’know what still, you do not meet someone and go flitting off to Vermont!
不過,這也太過分了。剛認識,就和別人飛到Vermont去鬼混。
Well, when you first met Barry, you flitted off to Vail.
可是,你剛認識Barry的時候,還不是飛到Vail去了。
Oh, y’know, would you just for once, not remember every…little…thing!! (Storms out.)
Oh,你能不能,就偶爾一次,不記得這些瑣屑小事?