Hello! Who’s in there?
Hello!誰在里面?
How ya doin’?
你好!
Who the hell are you?
你到底是誰?
I guess you wouldn’t believe me if I said I was Kirk Douglas, huh?
如果我說是Kurt Douglas,你肯定不信,是吧?
Put some pants on kid so I can kick your butt.
穿上褲子,我要踢你屁股。
No-no-no, no, no, wait. You see, you don’t understand. I’m an actor, Joey Tribbiani, I’m doing a scene with you today, and well, I stink.
別-別-別,等一下,你瞧,你不知道,我是個演員。Joey Tribbiani,我今天和你配戲,可我太臭了
you’re in this picture?
你也有戲?
Yeah-yeah, I’m one of the cops that won’t work with you ‘cause you a loose cannon. Anyway, look, I’m really sorry, but I stink!
是,戲里你的倔脾氣得罪了所有警察,我演警察甲對不起,實在對不起,我太臭了。
Joey, right? Joey,
是吧?
Yeah.
是的。
every actor at one time or another—opp!
每個演員總有時候會。。。。。。噢!
Every actor thinks he stinks, even Lawrence Oliver at sometimes thought he stank, Bob Redford won’t even watch himself.
會覺得自己很臭,就算是Lawrence Oliver也一樣,Bob Redford甚至都不敢正眼瞧自個兒。
Oh no-no-no, you don’t understand…
噢,不-不-不,你沒明白我。。。。。。
Listen to me!
聽我說!
Oh yeah, yeah.
好的,好的。
I don’t know one actor worth his salt that didn’t say at one time or another, "God, I stink!"
我就不相信任何一個稱職的演員,在他整個事業期里就從沒說過:“天哪,我太臭了!”
Hell, I just did a scene out there, first take, I stunk the place up.
我剛在外面演了一場戲,還不是弄得一團糟。
But, the important thing you must remember, no matter how badly you think you mightstink,
可是,最重要的是你要記住的,不管你覺得自己有多臭,
You must never, ever burst into my dressing room and use my shower! Do youunderstand me?!
永遠也別闖到我的更衣室來,用我的淋浴!你聽明白了么?
Yes sir! Yes sir, I’m-I’m—(he starts to leave)
是的,是的,我這就…
Wait a minute! Take your pants.
慢著,拿上你的褲子。
Yeah. Oh, yeah. Sorry I’m really sorry.
好的,好的。對不起,真的很對不起。
What a business.
演藝圈。