I think she’s here.
可能是她來了。
No! Wait! Wait-wait! Ross, please!
別!等等!等等!Ross,求求你了!
You want me to take some girl I’ve never met to the opera so you can go to a club
你想讓我帶個素未謀面的女孩去看歌劇,
and flirt with some guy, hmm, that-that is a toughie.
而你,卻可以去夜總會和別的男人調情,Hmm,這確實有點兒難決斷。
Ohh, she’s looking down the hall. Oh! She looked right at me!
Ohh,她在四處張望。 Oh!她正在看我!
Oh wait; you can’t see people through that little hole, can you? (Goes back to the door.) Hello!
等等,這洞從外面看不進來,是吧?Hello!
Hello! (Monica screams)
Hello!
I’ll be right there! (To Ross) Okay, Ross, please come on!
我馬上就出來!Ross,求求你,幫幫忙吧!
I thought we have moved on! I thought we’ve gotten to a place where we could be happy for each other! I mean was that just me?
我們之間的事,都過去了,現在因該為了對方的幸福而感到高興才是。難道只是我這樣想么?
All right, I’ll do it.
好吧,我答應你。
Oh thank you! Thank you, thank you, and thank you! (Monica opens the door.) Emily?
謝謝!謝謝!Emily?
Yes.
我是!
I’m Rachel Green.
我是Rachel Green。
Thank goodness.
謝天謝地。
There’s been a teeny-teeny change in plans. It turns out that I’m not free tonight. So…
原本的計劃有點兒小小的變化,我今晚突然有事,所以…
Really?! Well, that’s just lovely, isn’t it? I must’ve missed your call, even though I didn’t leave the flat all day.
是么?那真是太巧了,不是么?我肯定錯過你的電話了,盡管我一整天都沒離開過半步。
Oh well, no I…
Oh 不,其實我…
Oh, no-no-no, that’s not rude! It’s perfectly in keeping with a trip
不不不,你還算好啦!我這一路上,差點兒被你們運灌腸的大車撞倒,
That I’ve already been run down by one of your wiener carts, and been strip-searched at John F. Kennedy Airport, apparently to you people,
還在約翰 F。肯尼迪機場被人脫衣服搜身,對你們這里的人來說,
I look like someone who’s got a balloon full of cocaine stuffed up their bum.
我就像是屁股里塞了可卡因。
I-I-I think you look great.
我-我-我覺得你還好呀。
Good night, it was very nice to meet you all. (Storms out.)
(Pause) 再見!真是高興,能認識你們。
I’ll get her.
我去追她。我去追她。
Please hurry.
那還不去?
Don’t you just love the way they talk?!
她們說話的方式真好玩?