Ohh, Geller’s got one hooked! Ohh! Looks like a big one!
哦,Geller有魚上鉤了,看起來不小呀!
Yeah, ohh! Ohh! (Swinging the rod back and forth) It’s the classic struggle between man and—
Yeah,哦!哦!這場爭斗,是典型的,人和…
(Swings the rod and knocks over a lamp.) Someone knocked over a lamp.
有人把臺燈撞到了。
that’s all right. Hey you guys, you know what’s going to be great about the fishing trip this year?
無所謂了。嗨,你們知道今年釣魚好在那兒么?
When my dad gets me out in the middle of the lake and gives me that, "Joey, what are you doing with your life?" stuff.
當老爸把我從湖中心救出來,問我:“Joey,你這輩子要怎么辦呀?”的時候,
I can say, "Well, I’m doing a movie with Charlton Heston dad. What are you doing with your life?"
我可以說:“我正和Charlton Heston拍電影呢,你這輩子呢?”
Great!
說得好。
You don’t have to stop having fun just because I’m here.
你們沒必要因為我來,就不繼續開心了,
Kathy didn’t cheat on all of you.Well, except you.
Kathy并沒有欺騙你們??!好吧,除了你!
You know what is so sweet? Those birds have not left his side the whole time.
你知道嗎什么的甜蜜?這些娘一直都沒離開他。
Yeah, I wish that rooster were dead.
是的,我希望那只公雞死了。
Hey, Joey, I don’t think that you should leave Chandler alone.
嗨,Joey,我覺得你不該讓Chandler一個人。
I mean it’s only been two days since he broke up with Kathy. Maybe you can go fishing next week?
你想,他和Kathy分手才2天呀。也許你可以下周去釣魚?
Look, there’s nothing I can do for him right now, he’s still in his sweat pants, that’s still Phase One.
可是,現在我什么忙都幫不上。他還是傷心欲絕,這才是第一階段呢。
Y'know? I’ll be back for Phase Two; I would never miss Phase Two。
等到第二階段的時候我就回來了,我永遠也不會錯過第二階段的。
What’s Phase Two?
第二階段是什么?
Gettin’ drunk and going to a strip club.
喝的爛醉,然后去看脫衣舞。
How does going to a strip club help him better?
看脫衣舞對他能有什么幫助?
Because there are naked ladies there.
那里有好多裸體mm呀。
This helps him get to Phase Three, picturing yourself with other women. Oh!
而且還可以幫他到達第三階段,幻想自己和別的女人在一起。
There are naked ladies there too.
當然是沒穿衣服的那種。
Yeah.
Yeah。
would you give me one minute!! Please.
就讓我清靜一下,好么?。?/p>