So I was with Joshua for an hour today, and he has not asked me out. It’s just so frustrating!
我今天和Joshua一起一小時了他還沒約我出去真讓人灰心!
Why don’t you ask him out?
你為什么不約他出來?
Oh, yeah, totally! That’s such a turn-on!
這可真刺激!
Really? It doesn’t seem desperate?
真的?也不是令人絕望的?
Oh-ooh, that’s the turn-on.
那才刺激
He just got a divorce right?
他剛離婚他?
Hmm-mmm.
嗯。
So he’s probably really nervous around women, y'know?
所以他可能在女人周圍很緊張你知道嗎?
Maybe, you just have to make the first move
要踏出你的第一步.
Yeah but, I’ve never asked a guy out before.
我從沒約過別人的.
You’ve never asked a guy out?!!
你從沒約過別人?
No. Have you?
你呢?
Thousands of times!! That doesn’t make me sound too good,does it?
很多次了!這一點也不好,對吧?
I don’t even know how I would go about it.
我甚至不知道該怎樣去做.
Oh-oh-oh-oh, how I do it is, I look a woman up and down and say, "Hey, how you doin’?"
我要做的是我從頭到尾看一個女人,然后說“嘿,你在做什么?”
Oh, please!
拜托!
Hey, how you doin’?
你要怎樣做?
You know what, I’m gonna do that, I’m gonna call him up, and I’m gonna ask him out. I can do that.
我要那樣做!我要打電話約他,我能行的.
Ask him out. (Practising) How you doin’?
約他出來。還好嗎?