So, you really like it?
你...喜歡嗎?
Uh, I do, I really do.
喜歡,真的喜歡。
Good, because, uh, I was sorta hoping that you might like to live here. Bree, (he pulls out a ring) will you marry me?
太好了,因為我打算...讓你住在這里。Bree...愿意嫁給我嗎?
Huh?
呃?
I love you and I think I know how you feel about me. So why wait?
我愛你,我也知道你的感受。干嗎還要等呢?
George, Rex hasn’t even been dead for two months.
George,Rex去世才兩個月啊。
Yes, but if his death has taught us anything, it’s that life is short.
沒錯,但是他去世也深深地教育了我們。那就是生命是短暫的。
It’s dumb to play it safe. If we see a chance for happiness we should grab it and hold on tight.
謹慎行事有時很傻的,如果我們看到了幸福的機遇我們應該抓住不放。
See, I thought we were going to a yard sale.
我以為我們是去舊貨甩賣場。
Please, just say the word and you’ll make me the happiest guy on earth.
求你了,答應吧。我就是世界上最幸福的男人了。
Congratulations, you two.
恭喜兩位!
Mazel tov!
(希伯萊語)好運
Guys, wait, she hasn’t said yes yet.
等等,她還沒答應呢。
Oh.
哦。
I told you we should wait.
我說要再等等吧。
So, Bree. What do you say?
呃... 呃 Bree...你看如何?
See, George, um, the thing is...
George,呃,其實...
...okay.
我愿意。
You will? You’ll marry me?
你愿意?你愿意嫁給我?
Okay.
是的。