Mom! Mom? Mom, are you up? Mom, oh, my god!
媽!媽?媽!起床了嗎?媽…哦,天啊。
Oh. Julie! I thought you were going straight to school.
哦,Julie! 我以為你直接去上學了。
I, I needed money for lunch.
我得要買午飯的錢。
There's a twenty in my pants if you can find them.
我褲子口袋里有20塊...看能不能找得到了。
Oh, uh, Julie, uh oh, Julie, uh...
哦,呃,Julie,呃...哦,呃,Julie,呃...
Honey.
寶貝。
Okay, there is a good explanation for what happened.
我可以解釋。
I doubt that.
我深表懷疑。
You probably don't know that your father and Edie broke up last night.
你不知道你爸爸和Edie昨晚分手了。
You slept with him the same night he broke up with her?
他分手的當晚你就和他睡在了一起。
Well, I said it was a good explanation, not a great one.
我說了可以解釋,沒說可以解釋通。
Oh!
哦。
Oh, Julie.
哦,Julie。
Hey, pumpkin.
寶貝,早。
Don't even!
別說。
Oh, now I feel really awful.
真夠尷尬的。
Me too.
是呀。
We should not have done what we did.
昨晚我們不應該那么做。
I know, I know. But I gotta tell you, last night was the best sex ever.
我也知道。但不管怎么說,昨晚做愛真棒。
Wasn't it, though? You were fantastic!
是嘛?你也不賴。
Hey, I was just trying to keep up with you.
我當時只是想跟著你的節奏。
Why do you think we got so good all of a sudden?
你覺得我們為什么突然好起來?
Because we've been angry at each other for so long, and we finally found a way to channel it.
因為我們以前一直惡言相贈,現在終于找到疏通的機會了。
Maybe.
也許吧。
So what happens next?
下面該怎么辦?
Well, I'm gonna take a shower.
我先洗個澡。
No, I, I mean with us.
不是,我是說我們倆。
Us? What do you mean? There's no us.
我們?什么意思?沒有什么“我們”。
You can't tell me you can just walk away from this chemistry we got going. I mean, what happened last night was...explosive.
你不會想就這么了事吧。我們關系可剛剛好起來。要知道昨晚可是...十分火爆啊
Karl, last night was two old friends helping each other through a rough patch. That's it.
Karl 昨晚只不過是兩個老朋友互度難關而已,沒什么。
Susie Q...
Susie Q...
Karl, I want to move on. I don't want to go backwards. I'm sorry, but thank you for the explosion. I really needed it.
Karl,我要繼續生活下去。我可不想走回頭路。不好意思,但是謝謝你的“火爆”。我很需要。