Did you hear the big news?
聽到大新聞嗎?
Uh, the big news?
呃,大新聞?
Karl and I are back together.
Karl和我又和好了。
What?
什么?
And I know that he stayed at your place last night, which leads me to why I'm here.
我知道昨天晚上他在你那過夜了,這就是我來這的原因。
There's some stuff that I have to say, and it's not going to be pleasant.
有些話我必須要說,聽起來會不怎么舒服。
Edie, uh....
Edie,呃...
Whatever it was that you said to him really helped.
無論你跟他說的是什么,很有效。
He showed up with flowers and he apologized for everything. So, thank you.
他帶著花出現,為他所做的一切道歉所以...謝謝。
I'm sorry, what?
不好意思,你說什么?
Well, I'm not gonna say it again. It hurt my teeth the first time.
我不會說第二次。剛才就讓我難以啟齒了。
No, Edie. I mean, this is so unexpected on so many levels. I don't know what to say.
不,Edie. 這真的讓人出乎意料。我不知道該說什么。
Then say nothing. Oh, and, uh, here is the photo of you I found in our bed. I know he told you about it.
那就什么都不別說。哦,這是...在我們床上找到的你的照片。我知道他跟你提過。
Why are you giving it to me?
你為什么把它給我?
Look, I appreciate whatever it was that you did last night, but it's still important for you to understand that I won.
你看,我很感激昨天晚上你所做的一切,但是你必須明白一件很重要的事是...我還是贏了。
You won?
你贏了?
Yeah. Whatever little hold you had on Karl is officially over.
是的。你跟Karl之間的任何關系都已經正式結束了。
So you can stop feeling all smug and superior that he kept that thing.
因此你不用再為他保留這張照片,而感到得意或是有優越感。
Believe me, I don't feel superior.
相信我,我沒覺得優越。
Good, 'cause you shouldn't. He made his choice, and it's not you.
很好,因為你根本就不應該。他做了這個選擇,他沒選你。
You're right. He made his choice.
你是對的,他做了選擇。