Hey. We'd better hurry. The movie starts in twenty minutes.
嘿,我們最好快點。電影20分鐘后就要開場了。
There's been a slight change in plans. My mother had a couple of friends who really wanted to meet you,
計劃有些小小的變動。我媽媽有些朋友他們很想見你
and I thought, what the heck? It could be fun. Do you mind?
我想“有什么好怕的? 會很有意思的”你介意嗎?
Uh, no, I, I guess not.
呃,不,我-我想不會。
Hey, everybody, this is Bree.
嘿,大家好,這是Bree。
And this is my Uncle Sid.
這是我舅舅Sid.
Hi.
你好。
My Aunt Rosalie.
我阿姨Rosalie。
Hello.
你好。
Oh, and this is Stan Grazi, who does my mom's taxes.
哦,這是Stan Grazi,負責我媽媽的稅金。
She's a knockout, George. Guess I owe you an apology.
她是那么引人注目,George。我想我欠你一個道歉。
Since I was single all these years, Stan kept telling my mom I was gay.
因為這些年我都是單身,Stan 一直跟我媽媽說我是個同性戀。
I'm still gonna need some proof. But I guess I'll be getting that in about nine months, hey, Bree?
我還需要一些證據。但我想我可以得到證實在九個月內,對嗎,Bree?
What happens in nine months?
九個月內會發生什么?
That's just Stan's little joke about when we're gonna start our own family.
那只是Stan開的一個玩笑關于什么時候我們會有自己的家庭。
Now just so you know, Stan, it's gonna be a while before we even think about kids.
就像你所知道的,Stan,考慮要孩子還是以后的事呢。
I want Bree all to myself for a while.
我想自己好好和Bree獨處一段時間。
Well, don't wanna wait too long. After forty, the eggs don't get any fresher. Am I right, Bree?
不需要等很久,40歲以后,卵就不再有活力了。我說的對嗎,Bree?
If you'll excuse me, I, uh, I have to go.
請原諒,我得走了。