Well, what do you think?
你怎么看?
It is glorious. I have to have it.
真好看,就要它了。
I’m not sure you deserve Dolce and Gabbana.
不知道你是否該穿Dolce & Gabbana。
Vern.
Vern
You never call, you never write.
你不打電話,也不寫信。
I know I haven’t been to the store lately but I’ve been a little busy getting my husband out of jail.
我知道最近沒來光顧,但我一直忙著把我丈夫弄出監獄。
That’s such a white-trash thing to say.
真可憐啊。
Luckily, the judge dropped the hate crime charge. judge: 法官
好在法官沒有追究仇恨犯罪。
So now all Carlos has to do is serve out the slave labor thing. He’ll be out in six months.
Carlos只要服完勞役即可,六個月后就刑滿釋放了。
If he’s still in the hoosegow, why do you need the fancy party dress.
他既然還在坐牢,你還需要這么花哨的衣服干嗎?
Because some of my model friends are coming down from New York on Friday so I have to look better than ever.
因為周六有幾個紐約來的模特朋友來看我,我得看上去光彩照人才行。
I can’t have them thinking I moved to the suburbs and I shop at strip malls.
我可不能讓他們看出來我搬到了市郊后就在大賣場買衣服。
When they see this dress they will crumple to the floor like the Botox tags they are.
但是她們要是看到你這身衣服肯定要驚嘆得拜倒在地呀
Good. You know what? It’s a little snug.
很好,衣服好像有點緊。
Yeah, I see that. I have the same thing in a zero, why not go up a size?
我也看出來了。不過這款衣服還有別的尺寸,換大一號的試試吧。
Because I wear a double zero, you twerp!
我就要穿小號的,笨蛋!
Why are you getting snippy?
你干嗎這么大火?
Because you just called me fat!
因為你剛剛說我胖了。
Honey, you’re pregnant. Your body’s changing.
哦,你懷孕了。身體自然發生了變化。
But I’m only three months pregnant. Women don’t show at three months.
可是我才三個月啊,三個月肚子沒那么大啊。
Some women do. Do you want the larger size or not?
有些人三個月肚子很大了。還要不要大號的了?
I’m just not gonna eat for two days.
那我干脆兩天不吃飯。
Okay, you totally deserve to wear Dolce and Gabana.
好吧,你可以穿Dolce & Gabbana了。