Hi. Okay, so I got the box on things you left on my porch.
你留在門外的盒子我拿到了。
Yeah, I figured you’d want your stuff back.
我想你需要拿回自己的東西。
Thanks. That’s great. Because if you decided to hang on to my Joni Mitchell CDs I’d have to come after you with a club.
謝謝,如果你還扣著我的Joni Mitchell的CD不放(加拿大著名女歌手),恐怕我得拿著棍棒追趕著你要了。
You’re right, it’s not funny. Actually, I did want to see if you were aware that you gave me back the Valentine’s Day card that I made you.
沒錯,一點不好笑。其實我來是想問問你知不知道,你把那張我給你做的情人節賀卡也退了回來。
I was aware, yeah.
我知道。
Oh. Well, I mean when two people split up, normally they don’t give things back like Valentine’s Day cards.
其實兩人分手一般不會退回情人節賀卡之類的東西。
If, if, you can throw it away. Just please don’t give it back to me, it’s tacky.
你不想要的話,完全可以扔了,就是別退給我,樣子實在不怎么樣。
I’m sorry.
不好意思。
That’s okay. People make…mistakes.
沒什么。是人都會犯...錯誤。
Anything else?
還有什么事嗎?
Look, are you sure this is what you want to do?
你真的決意和我分手?
I mean, I understand that you don’t want our relationship to continue, you have made that clear.
我知道你不想繼續我們的關系,你說的很明白。
But I sort of thought down the long corridors of time, maybe you and I could be friends, and if you keep acting like this...
但是我在想也許今后我們還可以做朋友,可如果你一直這樣子…
Susan, it’s over. On every level. Okay, I’ve, I've moved on. You should do the same.
Susan,我們結束了。徹底結束了,明白嗎?我會開始新的生活,你也應該如此。