And this is the great room,although "great" hardly seems to do a room like this justice.
這是間很好的房子 用很好來形容都不夠
Weird squiggly painting not included.
不包括這古怪曲折的油畫
I actually love it. I do,too.It's really beautiful.
我很喜歡的咯 我也很喜歡 真的很漂亮
Um,all -- all custom built-ins.
全部訂做裝飾
And you'll notice just -- just tons of natural light,so that's great.
而且發現沒 自然光充足 很棒的喲
Did i need the sale?Yes.Was i worried?
我需要有銷售額嗎?要 我擔心過嗎?
No.Why?
不 為什么?
Because.Because why?
因為所以 因為什么?
Because i won't sell anything i don't believe in.
因為我自己不信任的東西不會拿去賣
And when i believe,you believe.
那我都信了 你也會信的
I can sell a fur coat to an eskimo.
我能賣一件皮大衣給愛斯基摩人
Yeah,phil,i'm sorry.It's a beautiful house.
呃Phil 不好意思啊 這房子真的很漂亮
But i'm just not sure how kid-friendly it is,and we have two small children.
但我不知道這房子適不適合小孩住 我家有兩個小孩
I mean,these stairs alone dad,this place is awesome.
看這些樓梯--爸爸 這地方棒極了
Not now,luke.Did you see the bayard?
現在別說話 Luke 看過后院嗎
It g room for,ke,10 tree houses.
空間大得能放10個樹屋了
And the bedroom's got a window on the ceiling.
臥房又有天窗
I wish we could live here.
真希望我們能住這里
I wish you'd go back out to the patio,where -- do you really?
你給我回到那露臺那邊去-- 你真的這么覺得?
Oh,yeah.
嗯 當然咯
Our house sucks compared to this one.
我們家比起這里簡直遜斃了
It really does.
那倒是