Everything okay?
一切正常吧?
Yes,I was telling my grandmother how great was manny today.
嗯 我剛跟我外婆說Manny今天的戰績呢
So,that wasn't angry talk?
那不是在吵架咯?
No,silly,that was happy talk.
不是吶 傻瓜 是開心滴交談
Ah,I'm beginning to understand why there's so much conflict on your continent.
吖 我明白為什么南美這么多斗爭了
Here,check this out.
來 看這個
Aw,Jay.
噢 Jay
Jay loves to make t-shirts for special occasions.
Jay很稀飯給特殊滴時刻做T恤
Come on,baby,show them.
來吧 寶貝 快拿出來
A few years back,my granddaughter haley ran a 5k,so I had a few of these made up.
5年前 我家孫女Haley跑了5000米 我就做了幾件這個
It's just fun.
很有樂趣的
I love it when you're so proud of manny.
我好愛看到你這么為Manny自豪喲
You know,I'm not gonna lie.Seeing him out there slicing those kids to pieces,you know,it -- it gets to you.
不是說笑 看著他把對手打得落花流水 真是很觸動心弦
Oye,gracias,my amor.
噢 謝謝你 寶貝甜心
I'm sorry to interrupt.
不好意思打斷你們了
It'S okay,papi.Hey,champ.I got a little something for you.
沒事的 寶貝 冠軍 我有東西要給你哦
And I have something for you.Here.
我也有東西好給你給
I will not be needing it anymore.
我再也不需要它了
But the nals.
還有決賽啊
I am retired.
我引退了
Wait,wait,wait!
等等 等等!
You can't retire.
你不能引退啊
It's just not fun anymore.
我已經覺得不好玩了