Well,it's probably just butterflies.
是你擔心了吧
Come on,you're gonna be fine.
繼續嘛 會重拾興趣的
Look,if he doesn't want to,it's his decision.
哎呀 他不想擊劍了 這是他滴決定嘛
Oh,the hell it is.
真該死
He shouldn't be doing anything that makes him nervous.
他不想做讓他緊張的事啊
Papi,i support you.
寶貝 偶支持你
I'm not nervous.
我不是緊張
I just don't want to fight a girl.
我是不想和一個女生對手
What?
啥!?
Defeating a woman would be a mark on my honor.
打女人有損我的尊嚴
Why?Because men are always so superior to woman?
為什么? 男人就比女人高級?
So superior that you cannot even finish your sentence?
高級到你連話都不敢說了嗎?
Dude.
老弟啊
Manny,you always call yourself the lover of women.
Manny 你總是說你是護花使者
But if you don't compete with this girl,you're showing me and all the women that you don't respect us.
但如果你不做這女生對手 就是在向全天下女人宣告你不尊重我們
I'm sorry.
我錯了
Okay.
好吧
So take back your sword and go fight this girl like a bull!
那就拿回你的劍 像宰牛那樣搞定那女的吧!
Okay.
好
Can't hear you!Okay!
我聽不見你說什么! 好!
I can't hear you!
我還是聽不見!
That's really as loud as i can go.
我最大聲只能這么大聲了
Phil: what does it take to make a great salesman?It's no big secret.
如何成為最偉大的推銷員? 這可沒什么秘密
You st follow the abc's of salesmanship -- always be closing.
只要記住推銷術入門守則 一直成交
Don't ever forget great home ideas just keep lurking mostly nearby.
別忘了居家好點子 時刻陪伴客戶