God,this must seem so petty to you,huh?
天 剛剛我一定很小家子氣吧?
Well,it's a little silly,but we all have our thing,don't we?
是有點傻啦 但人孰無憾對不對?
I'm just glad you're getting it... Out of you.
我很高興帶你走出了...陰霾
Are you trying to lift me?!
你在試著舉我?!
Let me.You're trying to lift me!You are!
讓我舉 讓我舉 你是在舉我! 暈!
Stay focused,stay loose,and stay angry.
保持專注 保持放松 保持怒氣
Who's the toughest?
誰是最強的?
I am!
我!
Who's the bravest?!
誰是最勇敢的?!
I am.
是我
Who's the bravest?
誰是最猛的?
So I d't have to keep lifting this?
我就不用一直舉帽子了
Go.Go get 'em!
去 去擊敗她!
Are you all set?
準備好了嗎?
Yeah.
好了
Okay,go get 'em good luck!
好 加油擊敗他哦!
Excuse me is this seat tak?No,sit.
麻煩問下 這位子有人坐嗎? 沒有 請坐吧
oh,thank you.
謝謝你
Oh,is manny you yes.
Manny是你兒子嗎? 是的
Ay,thank you.
謝謝你
Yeah.Is she your little girl?
那是你的女兒嗎?
Oh,caroline?No.No.
Caroline? 不是
Sadly,her parents passed away.
她父母都過世了
I'm her nurse down at the children's hospital.
我是兒童醫院的護士
But all of my patients are like family to me.
所有病人都像是我家人一樣