Maybe I can pull the fire alarm.
或者我可以拉響火警鐘
Expect no mercy.
不必手下留情
Bring it on,big boy.
來吧 大男孩
I-I'm glad dad's proud of manny. I am.
爸爸為Manny自豪我很高興 真的
I just...
只是...
It would have been nice to see him that proud of us.
如果他也為我們而自豪就更好了
And by "us," I mean "me."
說的是"我們" 其實指的是我
And you sincerely thought that the path to dad's approval Was going to te through figure skating?
你真以為花樣滑冰能得到老爸的贊賞?
Mitchell,I am fairly confident that dad's proudest moment
Mitchell 我確信老爸最自豪的時刻
Was when you finally took off the flame-red unitard.
就是你終于把那火紅表演服脫下的時候
I am not claiming that any of this is rational.
我的想法確實不理智
I'm --I'm sorry.
對不起
I'm sorry for being such a pill,okay?
讓人討厭了
I...
其實我...
Actually always felt very guilty for quitting.
對退出一事也感到很內疚
Look,I know how much you loved figure skating.
我知道你有多愛花式滑冰
I...Never really loved skating.
我...不是真的喜歡滑冰啦
Uh,what?
呃 什么?
um,all right.
好吧
This is gonna sound a little gay.
聽起來有點娘
But,um,when -- when you and I skated together,
不過...當我和你一起滑冰的時候
You know,you weren't the mean older sister
你不再是壞姐姐
And I wasn't the -- the clingy little brother.
我也不再是粘人的小弟弟