So,can we take you and caroline out for ice cream?
我們能帶你和Caroline去吃雪糕嗎?
We can't.
不行
She's diabetic.
她有糖尿病
Of course she is.
都能猜到了
Let's get out of here.
我們快走吧
Let's get this thing in the trunk.
把這個放進車箱
I can't decide if I'm feeling more proud or mortified.
真不知現在是自豪還是壓抑
How about now?
那現在呢?
We tell our kids it doesn't matter if you win or lose,
我們總是告訴孩子輸贏沒關系
But let's be honest.
但是開天窗說亮話
Winning feels pretty great.
贏的感覺還是很爽
There's nothing like that golden moment in the sun.
沒什么比這黃金太陽的感覺更好了
I think every parent probably wants that for their child.
我想做人父母的都想孩子好
You know,maybe a little bit for ourselves,too.
但也是帶點兒私心的
buddy!
厲害啊!
So,sometimes, we push too hard.
有時候我們太過強求
And that leads to a lot of resentmend and guilt.
結果帶來了悔恨和內疚